TITMUS V2 VISION SCREENER:
The Titmus VSeries family of vision screening instruments features a compact, foldable, lightweight design, ergonomics for patient comfort, standardized test illumination and integrated handle for ease of transport. All models in the Titmus VSeries family combine a variety of vision screening tests to meet your vision screening requirements.
Titmus V4 – Features & Benefits:
- ✔ Compact and Portable -Features an built-in handle for ease of transport. Optional carrying case with wheels available.
- ✔ Ergonomics -Unique design that accommodates both adults and children, either standing or seated. Ensures patient is in a comfortable position for testing – needed for efficient and accurate testing.
- ✔ Testing -Tests at 20 feet (6m) for FAR and 14 inches (35cm) for NEAR vision. A variety of tests are available to screen for visual acuity, muscle balance (horizontal and vertical phoria), depth perception, color perception, and binocular vision. Total of 16 tests per vision screener (based on slide set
- ✔ Fluorescent Light Source -Improves slide illumination, replicates actual daylight conditions and provides true color testing. Light will give years of extended service (10000 hours).
- ✔ Membrane Control Panel -Instrument controls located at your fingertips for ease of operation. Ease of placement – helps where space is limited. Indicators on panel for far/near, patient head position, eye occlusion, test slide position. Membrane Panel indicates when to replace light.
- ✔ Foam Headrest -Soft headrest to ensure correct head position. Easy to clean.
- ✔ Head Sensor Electronic check to ensure correct head position. Patient cannot see tests, if head is incorrectly positioned.